Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tea.

I love tea! In this post I want to tell you about some of my favorite kinds of tea.

1. Celestial Seasonings: Honey Vanilla Chamomile.












I love this this tea mostly for its flavor, but also because it's 100% natural.
I believe you can get this at your local Walmart or Hy-vee.

2. Celestial Seasonings: Mandarin Orange spice.


This tea is absolutly delicious! All Celestial Seasonings tea is natural, and they have a huge selection.
You can find most of their tea at your local Walmart of Hy-vee, Or check our their website.

3. Celestial Seasonings: Echinacea Complete care.












I love this one, because it not only tastes good, but it also helps you get over a cold faster.
I would recommend keeping a box of this in your house at all times (just in case).

4. Vanilla Chai tea.



















If your looking for a tea that is tasty and you can share with guests or enjoy yourself, This is that tea.
I love the vanilla flavor in this, and how delicious it is when you add milk or cream. You can get this at Walmart.

Those are the kinds of tea I have tried and really enjoy.
If you know of any tea that I should give a try, Comment below and tell me.
Thanks for reading!

-Anastasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment