Monday, January 2, 2012

Castile soap.

Okay, so I'm totally loving the "Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile soap" I got at target. I've mostly been using it to brush my teeth, but I have also used it to wash my hair. It didn't work very well the first time I used it, but that was because I also used Coconut oil to condition, and I used too much. I haven't really used it on my hair since then.

Another Castile soap I'm excited to try is "Kirk's Original Coco Castile soap"
I got a great deal on Drugstore.com, 2 bars for $1.38. I've heard great things about it, and how nice it makes your skin feel. I've even heard it works better then Dove. So I'm excited to try it, and hopefully recommend it for you (if its good.)

Both of these products are made with pure natural ingredients. 

-Anastasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment